If you’ve read through the previous Project ’58 blog posts, you know I set aside two of them that were destined to be TV yellow because I wasn’t happy with them. My process for TV yellow is kind of a one shot thing because I apply pigment to the raw wood, and there’s no way to sand it out effectively if you don’t like it. Sooooo, those two are now going to be solid colours, and the first request I got for a custom colour was for GOLD! I think it turned out really well. I had another request for a korina version and I also finally completed a couple of TV yellow one’s to my satisfaction. The last piece of the puzzle fell into place when I managed to track down some tortoise shell pickguard material that I liked!